Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Go on, take the money and run

The Steve Miller Band song "Take the Money And Run" came on the radio this morning. One of these days I'll write up my take on the song. Mr. Container and I like to talk out how we would handle various scenarios. Sometimes it's parenting. Sometimes disasters. Sometimes just normal day to days things.

Today it was just a quick comment that if he told me to "Go on, take the money and run" I would. But he also said that we would have already had a plan in case we were separated. This lead to another conversation. Long story short(ish)....

I need to improve my upper body strength so I can fight zombies with a shovel.

2 comments:

otgirl said...

Well who doesn't? I mean, honestly!

Serena said...

My claim to fame will be an exercise machine that mimics the movements of fighting zombies. Chuck Norris and Simon Pegg will sell them on late night infomercials.