Thursday, June 18, 2009

Management Memes

I love when my boss brings up interesting articles in team meetings. A few weeks ago it was a very dry NIST article on patch management which has lead to a huge project. This week she brought up an article that revealed 10 things your boss hates about you.

  1. Lateness/absenteeism
  2. Lack of initiative
  3. Too much initiative
  4. Bitching and whining
  5. Disloyalty
  6. Lack of passion or interest
  7. Trying to be their best friend
  8. Petty lying
  9. Childishness
  10. Wanting their job

I'm trying to not read too much into it.

In other news, more proof that dogs are far superior to cats.

1 comment:

otgirl said...

Good Lord. This does seem like a weird topic for a staff meeting... If my boss gave this one I think I would be totally taken aback.